If you’re reading this in your email, click on the headline above to view the video
I Critique and Process YOUR Image – Episode 9: Robin
This is episode 9 of the video series where I critique and process your image.
In this episode, I process an image from Robin. In it, we correct for the distortions introduced by a wide angle lens and again, talk about composition.
I process the image completely in Lightroom in color then in Black and White.
Here is the original unprocessed image:
Here is the image processed in Lightroom in color:
Here is the image processed in Lightroom in B&W:
To watch all of the videos in this series, visit this link:
If you would like me to critique and process your image:
I have hundreds of images submitted to me for this series and definitely will only be able to do a fraction of them but if you’d like to send your image in for consideration:
- I only will accept one (1) RAW file per person — no JPG’s, Tiff’s or any type of image file will be accepted.
- You must upload and share your RAW file with me from Dropbox.
- The email address you’ll be sharing it to is: PostProcess@AnthonyMorganti.com.
- If your image has any recognizable people in it, you must include a signed model release for each person.
- I will critique the image for it artistic merits and technical attributes.
- I will post process the image using the software I feel will do the best job. The choice of software I use is up to me but will include Lightroom and may include Photoshop and any number of plugins.
- I make no guarantee that I will process your image and apologize in advance if it turns out that I don’t. I’m receiving about 30 images for every 1 I can do.
- Leave your RAW file on Dropbox until you know for a fact that I used it in a video. I may download it to look at it but not use it for a couple weeks, then download it again the day I do the video. After a month, if I still didn’t do a video on your image, I probably won’t so you can remove it from Dropbox.
How to share a file that’s on Dropbox:
- Hover over the file or folder that you wish to share.
- While hovering, you’ll see a “Share” button appear to the far right of the file listing.
- Click on that Share button and share the file or folder with the email address: PostProcess@AnthonyMorganti.com.
- If you’re sharing a folder, make sure I can edit the folder.
- Don’t forget to share any required model release.