If you’re reading this in your email, click on the headline above to view the video
New Video Series! I Critique and Process YOUR Image
Everyday I get asked by someone if I could critique their images while others ask if I can process an image for them. Unfortunately there aren’t enough hours in the day for me to do either so I’ve reluctantly have had to refuse those requests.
My idea for this video series is to somewhat satisfy both of those requests at once.
In this video I introduce a new video series outlining my goals and instructions on how you can have me, critique and process, one of your RAW files.
I talk about this in the video, but I’ll restate it here:
- I only will accept one (1) RAW file per person — no JPG’s, Tiff’s or any type of image file will be accepted.
- You must upload and share your RAW file with me from Dropbox.
- The email address you’ll be sharing it to is: PostProcess@AnthonyMorganti.com.
- If your image has any recognizable people in it, you must include a signed model release for each person.
- I will critique the image for it artistic merits and technical attributes.
- I will post process the image using the software I feel will do the best job. The choice of software I use is up to me but will include Lightroom and may include Photoshop and any number of plugins.
- I make no guarantee that I will process your image and apologize in advance if it turns out that I don’t.
- Leave your RAW file on Dropbox until you know for a fact that I used it in a video. I may download it to look at it but not use it for weeks, then download it again the day I do the video.
How to share a file that’s on Dropbox:
- Hover over the file or folder that you wish to share.
- While hovering, you’ll see a “Share” button appear to the far right of the file listing.
- Click on that Share button and share the file or folder with the email address: PostProcess@AnthonyMorganti.com.
- If you’re sharing a folder, make sure I can edit the folder.
- Don’t forget to share any required model release.